I LOVE guacamole dip but a lot of times it is hard to find a really good recipe! Well, guess what? Here it is just in time for spring and summer! Straight from the Delta Magazine Cookbook from Babalu Tacos + Tapas in the Fondren District-Jackson, MS.
- 2 avocados, halved and seeded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoon finely minced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon green onions, thinly sliced on the bias
- salt to taste (1/2 tsp. or more)
slice, spoon, and scoop avocado in one fell swoop into a bowl. Pour lime juice over avocado to coat evenly. Follow with remaining ingredients, making sure you sprinkle salt over all ingredients to season well. Smash but be sure to leave some of the mixture a little chunky. Serve with corn chips!
Serves two to four people